Nanotechnology international forum Rusnanotech Expo 2011
Three Days of the International Nanotechnology Forum Rusnanotech Expo 2011 passed like one. Advanced Technologies Center has successfully introduced FemtoScan scanning probe microscope and software FemtoScan Online within the exibition stand.
In addition to tangible items, the ATC had the opportunity to present its main advantage - the intellectual component of the company. This, of course, are the scientific staff and other professionals who attended the exhibition and were able to talk personally with both: partners and those who may become our partners in the near future.
Partners who were interested in acquiring commercial component of the SPM FemtoScan attended a special presentation "Atomic Force Microscope: not a luxury, but a means of measurement." Which was devoted to a key commercialization topic: how the nanoscale can be turned into gigabudgets. A presentation was performed by ATC chief sales manager Dmitry Mukhin.
Also, throughout the Forum exhibition, ATC held a series of master classes:
- Rremote control microscope using FemtoScan Online software (from Chief Information Officer Alexander Filonov)
- Effective scanning: probation preparations of viruses and bacteria (from Senior Research Associate Anna Protopopova)
- Local anodic oxidation in real time, creating nano-patterns (from Senior Research Associate, Chief Innovation Officer Olga Sinitsina)
- A brief course on the work of the SPM FemtoScan (from Senior Research Associate George Meshkov)
In addition to the exhibition program, Rusnanotech Expo 2011 included a number of activities such as Rusnanoprize Award 2011, Young Scientists Competition, a contest of the best site among nanotechnology companies and the special exhibition for young exibition visitors "NANO See this!"
Advanced Technologies Center has participated in virtually every part of the Forum this year:
- During all the days of "big" event, students and visitors became acquainted with the world of entertaining nanotechnology within the "NANO See this!" exibition, and one of the exponents was SPM FemtoScan and experimental activity and demonstration Sergei Smirnov;
- Editorial team of nanoscopy.ru website took part in the competition "The best website of nanoindustry" and won "Best quality of presentation of information" nomination;
- Senior Research Associate Dmitry Kolesov won the contest for young scientists in the "Nanobiotechnology" workshop;
Congratulations to our colleagues!
In the meantime, you can see a report from our colleagues
@RusNanoNet how Anatoly Chubais (haed of RUSNANO) and Herman Gref (Sberbank CEO) took a tour (with the assistance of Professor Yaminsky)